1.4K views

I have called the Technology Assurance Program concerning two computers.Each call I spoke to someone that was difficult to understand.

English was obviously not their first language. This compounded the frustration because it increased confusion on what I was trying to explain was the problem. I have had five phone calls with the TAP support line, four of which lasted well over two hours and still didn't get things resolved. I ended up buying another computer to resolve one issue while I waited two and a half weeks for them to repair one business computer.

The other lap top business computer issue still has not been resolved. They are unwilling to provide any other location to drop computers off for repairs. I strongly suggest avioding doing any business with TAP.

Save your money in a seperate account and take your computer to a local repair center where it can be repaired in a timely manner.

Had an Experience with CompUSA?

Comments

Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Asus Ethics, just a show off. Asus "I've bought an Asus laptop and it crashes as soon as it gets Windows updates. I Tried to recover, re-install, hide driver updates, etc.. didn't work and 3rd day of..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more